The Maricopa County Branch NAACP is a civil rights organization. Since 1919, we have been fighting to ensure the political, educational, social, and economic equality rights are given to all persons and to eliminate race-based discrimination. The Civil Rights Movement didn’t just start in Montgomery, AL and end in the 60’s, it continues, but only with your help. So we personally ask you for your support.
Ways to support the Maricopa County Branch NAACP:
- Becoming and maintaining your membership. See the membership tab for more information and the cost.
- Supporting our largest fundraiser, the Freedom Fund Dinner, held in April of each year. Information is on the home page of this site.
- Make a tax-deductible contribution, you can donate on this page or send a check to NAACP, P. O. Box 20883, Phoenix, AZ 85036.
- Support our community events and efforts. They will be posted on this site monthly.
- Volunteer. Call the office at 602-252-4064 to see where your skills can be used to help us.
Remember, we are in this fight together and we can’t do nothing without your support, WE NEED YOU!
Thank you for your support.