APS is recruiting the next three classes for direct-hire full-time, hybrid Customer Care Center Associates. These positions have the opportunity to help deliver an outstanding experience to our customers. The first associate class is targeted to start with APS February 2022.
Tentative start dates:
February 22, 2022
March 8, 2022
March 22, 2022
The ideal candidate:
Ideal candidates for these positions will be critical thinkers with the ability to navigate ambiguity and make decisions with our customers’ best interests in mind. The candidates will have experience with customer service and demonstrate confidence in decision making. Candidates will demonstrate excellent written and spoken communication skills. Candidates will be proficient with a computer and have the aptitude to learn innovative technologies quickly.
Ideal candidates will be curious and open to growth and development opportunities APS provides employees. The candidates must possess strong work ethic with an emphasis on providing supportive and empathetic customer service, especially when handling difficult and complex customer interactions while maintaining an elevated level of professionalism.
- Great customer service attitude and customer-centric mindset
- Must be at least 18 years old and have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must reside in Arizona
- Minimum of one year of customer service experience with a track record of finding solutions that create excellent customer experiences
- Proficient with a computer, calculator, mouse, keyboard
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and basic math skills
Pay and benefits:
- Starting pay $16.00/hour
- Because this is a full-time APS position, successful candidates are eligible for the full APS benefits package (annual incentive opportunities, medical/dental/vision, 401K, pension plan, tuition reimbursement, generous PTO plan, and much more)
- Paid training program, earning college credits through Rio Salado College
- Career development and promotional opportunities
- Post training, employees hired in this role will have the opportunity to perform work from the following two options:
- APS office based: The employee prefers to work most of the time from an APS facility.
- Home based: The employee prefers to work most of the time from his/her home.
Employee will be required to reside in Arizona (or New Mexico for Four Corners-based employees). Role types are subject to change based on business need.
- Training: Approximately 10 weeks of training/immersion time. General hours for training are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Post-training: Candidates selected for these positions can expect to work shifts that would cover 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. timeframes and may include weekends (shift times may vary slightly, depending on the need of the business).
Interested candidates can apply on our Careers Page, use the direct link to Join the Call Center Team or use the QR code below: